In a bustling city as Dubai with millions leaving their mark, having a proper cleaning service is a must.
Whatever the place, the venue, the business, your office or your home, regardless of the time of the year or the size, our living and work spaces must be clean and well taken care of. It is where we and our families exist, breath and work, play, smile and spend most of our time and we must make sure that our living spaces are up to the standards of a healthy and clean environment.
Free time battle - The hassle of cleaning and tidying up
Now, just to be brutally honest, it isn’t the chore of our dreams – even if we are Cinderella and get to Prince Charming while doing it. Even if you live by yourself, keeping a house clean and tidy is a chore. Factor in a partner or flatmate — let alone children and/or pets— and the duty becomes a true job, one that regularly feels never-ending. For many people, it represents much of what we do not want to do in our free time:
- Dig-in in dust and clean objects we do not really want to move on a daily basis
- Spend time looking where to put something or wondering how it showed up on the current location
- Doing something we already not have the time to do
- Not doing something we do want to do in our scarce amount of free time
- Never be satisfied with any of the points mentioned here
In general, it is something most people want to be magically done by itself, but it is not, however, it is one of the most important habits when it comes to having a good quality of life.
That is why the number of people who want to hire or book online a cleaning service in Dubai is constantly increasing. If your life appears to revolve too much around vacuuming, mopping floors and changing bed linens, hiring a professional cleaning service may be the solution.
However, due to all of this, every duty is someone’s job and hiring professionals can definitely help you to save time, get things done faster, better and without your effort in the making. Fairly stated, it is considered a bit of a treat to be on the safe side and it is not coming for free. Nevertheless, more and more people find the extra free time gained by booking professional cleaning service as well worth the price.
The perks, the costs and the takeaway when hiring a professional service
There are plenty of ways to find and book online a cleaning service in Dubai and from determining what to keep, recycle, replace, hide or get rid of up to being silent, professional and careful with items, there are many things that a person needs to check before making up his mind.
Check help4u.today for a variety of choices which cover most indoor cleaning jobs:
- Mopping floors
- Cleaning bathrooms and kitchens
- Indoor window cleaning
- Furniture polishing
- General tidying up
- Changing bed linen
Cleaning services may also be customized to include:
- Moving furniture
- Polishing woodwork
- Cleaning light fixtures
- Window cleaning
- Drapery cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Floor waxing
Apartment cleaning services usually charge by the hour, per people engaged or per day. Their rates depend on many factors and on average, a house takes more hours to thoroughly clean than an apartment, but the time can vary. If your home is fairly clean or you only want a limited number of services, it will take less time. If one or more rooms need more systematic cleaning, it may take longer.
Many cleaning services in Dubai do offer discounts to returning customers. After you checked main sites like help4u.today and you've identified the profile of the cleaning service you like, you can arrange for regularly scheduled services. Many services will offer an hourly discount for scheduled service and after they have done an initial thorough cleaning job, the scheduled services should take a shorter amount of time to complete. To save money, do tiny or minute jobs before they arrive. If the service doesn't have pick up laundry or to move the dishware, they can finish their jobs faster.
Importance of doing a proper research
Now, pause here for a minute. This is your home we are talking about and one should not be so decisive to have a group of initial strangers navigating through your home and proper search, analysis and questions are in order. Like any service, there are questions to ask and points to work out before bringing a vacuum-proficient stranger into your home. It’s a deal and a position of trust, just like hiring a babysitter, contractor or a pet walker.
In order to prepare the grounds for a teamwork, you should firstly state your preferences and conditions and the cleaning service should define their conditions, portfolio and pricing before reaching a firm agreement. You do not want to go through this process constantly and over and over again, but you want good value and good delivery for the service you agreed for. Check the following important guidelines:
- Do a proper search and interview several cleaning services in Dubai before choosing one – you can find good and reliable picks, information and comments on help4u.today;
- Get price quotes from the companies in your area – it is an open and dynamic market and with hundreds of companies offering similar services you better check what’s included in the package:
- Number of regularly scheduled weekly cleanings;
- how many people and their needs;
- do they bring their own supplies;
- what’s the timing;
- do they offer free estimation and analysis and trial cleaning of your home;
- what is the best possible deal and payment options they can offer you;
- Go for credible company which conducts employee background check and offers a proof of employee insurance and check if the safety coverage on the worksite is covered by the company’s insurance policy or are they subcontractors – you do not want to be liable if a cleaner become hurt while cleaning in your home or if something is missing from your home and no one takes responsibility for the action;
- Check the experience of the company and their referrals – reach out to family, colleagues, friends for a referral and read reviews because word of mouth can do wonders when you are looking for a cleaning service in Dubai. Always check for positive and negative comments and take them into consideration when making the right decision.
Matching your expectations and responsibilities with the cleaner
On the other hand, you should be well aware that the cleaning service will not instantly redecorate your home. Some clients expect their house to be transformed and upgraded almost instantly upon having a cleaner and while that is true to a certain point, as your home should feel, smell and look cleaner when you come home after the housework session. However, even for trained professionals it may take several cleans to get your home to the desired and workable standard of the cleaner and of the cleaning service provider you have hired. Additionally, be sure to discuss the level of freedom they have in your home if you have any fragile or worthy items that should be particularly addressed with caution.
Finally, hiring someone to clean your home is complicated. On one end of the spectrum lies a history of domestic work sometimes troubled with prejudice while on the other end rests the reality of being (self)judged for having a sink full of dishes at the end of a particularly busy week.
Therefore, booking a cleaning service in Dubai gives a sort of relief and assurance that dealing with a professional company and trained professionals who shall become your reliable partner. There are many services you can check on help4u.today for a better understanding of the market.
Discuss everything and show support – we all have our moments and no one is perfect
As in every other segment of life, for a successful and good quality work, you should also show appreciation and foster open communication with the cleaners. You may have queries or suggestions after the first several visits by your cleaner. Feel free to discuss any areas of your home you’d like cleaned and addressed slightly differently. Give your best in treating your domestic helper as an equal professional who deserves both kindness and respect from you.
Additionally, and as per satisfaction, and as with most service-based industries, cleaners very often depend on tips. Check on the company’s policy, as they may calculate tips into their overall fee but check with the person individually as well if they would like to be tipped for the service. Show them you are the reliable partner they can work with as well.
To search for and book a reliable company, you can visit help4u.today where you can find a list of the most reliable cleaning services in Dubai.